Pages

28.10.11

small town fashionista.


mama and i went on a little shopping trip this morning. we always have so much fun together! she is the best person to go shopping with. crazy story: i witnessed a guy blatantly run out of the store with an arm full of clothes. bells were going off and everyone was stunned. it made me very thankful that i make my own money. if that guy had enough brains to steal in broad daylight, he has enough brains to get a job. plain and simple. (i'll get off my soapbox now).


| sweater vest: belk | white shirt: buckle | scarf: kohl's | belt: forever 21 |

4 comments:

  1. Love the cute belt with the open faced teal sweater! Oh my goodness... I don't quite know how I would respond after seeing someone openly shoplift like that haha, certainly a story for the dinner table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found your blog through the Follower Fest going on at Casey's. I'm now a follower of your blog too. That outfit is adorable!!

    Digger ~xoxo~
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! i adore the belted look - esp when a scarf is involved. it's one of my fave looks ever. :)

    ReplyDelete

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.