Pages

15.2.12

an attitude of gratitude.

i haven't posted an attitude of gratitude in a long time, so here is an ABC edition: 


Adele. her speaking voice and singing voice captivate me.

Books. with a coffee in hand, i get lost in a book for hours.


Camera. i am so thankful for the gift of photography.
      

Daddy/Dustin. two of my favorite men. 


Electricity. if we only knew how fortunate we are to have things like that, we'd appreciate them more.

Forgiveness. to forgive is to rid yourself of a bitter poison known as 'holding a grudge'. 


Godiva chocolate. little bites of heaven.


H
onesty. it really is the best policy.

I
nstagram. i've met a few people who have become very dear to my heart.

Jesus. without Him, i would be nothing.

Kindness. you never know what someone is going through. a kind word or act can make a big impact.


L
ove. it never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

M
ama. she gave me oreos for valentine's day. she knows me so well.

N
ature. it's one of my favorite ways to connect with the Lord.

Oklahoma. between the sunsets and the sooners, i'll never want to live anywhere else.


P
enguins. they are my favorite, and they make me happy. 

Q
uiet. sometimes you just need to get away from it all and enjoy the quiet.

R
ecipes. i love trying new recipes. 

Sundays. afternoon naps, family lunches at boomerang, sunday services... i could go on and on.  


T
ransformers 4. i will not be home june 29, 2014, just in case you were wanting to hang. 

United states. i love this great country and our troops!


Voting. if you don't vote, you aren't allowed to have an opinion.

Word of God. it's my favorite part of the day to sit down and be in the presence of God.

X-rays. because i obviously can't think of another word. but x-rays are helpful, therefore, i'm grateful. 


Youversion's bible app. it's kinda changed my life.


Zots. ahhh, brings back high school memories. it's the only candy i eat.

2 comments:

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.