Pages

6.2.12

weekly digs.


  • hot tea. there is just something about drinking a cup of hot tea and reading a good book. it's the little things in life. what is your favorite hot tea? 

  • kari jobe's new CD, where i find You. i have been waiting for kari to release a new cd for, like, ever. let me just say, i was not disappointed with where i find You. it brings joy to my soul. my favorite song is steady my heart
 "even when it hurts, even when it's hard, even when it all just falls apart, 
i will run to You cause i know that You are Lover of my soul, Healer of my scars. You steady my heart."

  • hallelujah cover by kari jobe, jamie grace, dara maclean, blanca, and nirva. this video...i have no words. just watch it for yourself.


  • bits of spring popping up in winter. 70 degree weather in january is my kind of winter!
 amber kanady photography

1 comment:

  1. So glad you added that video! WOW!!! There really are no words, that's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.