Pages

7.3.12

little notes.

dear the help (the movie):
i didn't think i would ever say this, but i liked you just as much as i liked the book. i normally don't like the movie adaptations of books (twilight, anyone?), but you surprised me. i love viola davis so much more now.

dear neighbor:
i trespassed onto your property to get pictures of that gorgeous bradford pear. in my defense, it was five feet from the fence line. thanks for not shooting me.

dear instagram:
i'm obsessed with you. me love you long time.

dear pom wonderful:
i tried you for the first time yesterday. oh, mylanta. you are some kind of delicious.

dear uganda:
you've been on my heart lately. i hope to visit you someday.

dear followers:
thank you for continuing to read this blog of mine. i have so much fun sharing with you.

my dearest Savior:
it's easy to trust You when things are going smoothly. life is good, all is well. and then the waters get rough like they abruptly did last week. instead of adding a question mark to the end of my prayers, i'm putting a period. i'm trusting You in this storm. You are my rock and my fortress in times of trouble. i know You will work out everything and bring good from it, even if it doesn't seem possible right now.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute little blog post!
    I hope one day my blogging can be as great as yours.
    Keep pursuing after God, chica :)

    ReplyDelete

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.