Pages

21.3.12

little notes.


dear parmesan goldfish:
i consumed half the bag while watching new girl last night. your yummy goodness is out of this world.

dear the walking dead:
oh, mylanta. that season finale was superb. please keep herschel next season.

dear hunger games:
two. more. days.

dear draw something:
you bring to light that my drawing abilities resemble that of a five-year-old. but you are too much fun.

dear mr. ohp,
thank you for not pulling me over and giving me a ticket. i like to pretend i am racing. and i totally didn't see you driving right next to me, witnessing my (awesome) driving skills.

dear readers:
for being awesome and reading this little blog of mine, i'm going to divulge a secret that i've only told my mama: i secretly want to be a female christian rap artist. spittin' rhymes while reppin' Jesus.

my dearest Savior:
yesterday was tough. just when i wanted to give up, You gave me the strength to keep going. You are molding me into the woman You want me to be. thank You for Your word and thank you for spring flowers.

1 comment:

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.