Pages

14.9.12

currently.





smelling: a maple pumpkin candle that is filling the air with it's wonderful delight.

hearing: my rainy day playlist on itunes. duffy, jack johnson, the fray, michael, buble and colbie caillat are serenading me.

thinking about: how flower crazy i truly am. the picture above was taken in the staples parking lot. i got a few stares, but when i'm in "flower mode", i'm all like, "who cares? go buy your office supplies and let me take 392 pictures of this tree, okay, bro?" and i stood in lowe's today and pretended to be reading how to plant some flowers, all the while my other hand was actually taking a picture with my phone. the lengths i will go to get a picture know no end.

touching: i'm obviously touching the keyboard. but if i weren't, i'd be snuggling with a cozy blanket and a black furball.

tasting: starbucks' salted caramel hot chocolate. i about had breakdown in the middle of the coffee aisle at walmart when i saw it.

feeling: overwhelming joy. God gives us just what we need when we need it. His timing is something beautiful.

idea from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.