Pages

24.9.12

seven good things from the weekend.




 i took a walk after work on thursday and stumbled upon this. 
in the junk, there is beauty to be found.
God sees the good in me, even with all my flaws and "junk".


 the neighbor's horse walked all the way across the pasture to see me. 
i think he was wanting to see if i had food, 
but i'm choosing to believe he just wanted me to give him a little nose rub.


 the sunsets lately have made me stop at the front door and take a moment to enjoy God's art.


 it is officially fall!


 pretty flowers make me happy.


mama and i went to the track to get some exercise friday night. 
as soon as i stepped out of the car, the familiar smell of the field engulfed my senses.
memories flooded my mind. dance team, football, friends, friday nights.
i couldn't help but smile as i walked around the track. 


i am so thankful for friends who can turn my frown upside down. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.