Pages

23.11.12

to grandma's house we go!




- cooking with grandma.

- the two traditional thanksgiving details: mini fork and grandma's mac and cheese.

- chocolate pie. mmmmmmmmmmmm.

- pretty leaves everywhere.


after spending last thanksgiving in the hospital and eating at braums for dinner, being at grandma's house this year had so much more meaning. it meant that she is here with us after surviving a massive heart attack and quintuple bypass surgery. walking into her house and seeing her standing at the oven was a beautiful sight. we had a great thanksgiving, complete with all the food, family, and football. my grandma also has a treadmill, which was in use most of the day. i am so blessed, and it's all because of my Heavenly Father. He blesses me even when i don't deserve it. i will be eternally grateful for His love for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.