Pages

8.5.13

happy happenings.




- a sweet fb message from a friend to brighten my day.
- vanilla iced coffee.
- a fresh manicure.
- listening to a song 284 times after hearing it during worship.
- fro-yo with mama.
- finding God's fingerprints in the everyday things of life.
- spring wildflowers.
- getting new prints in the mail.
- boomer sleeping in my bed.
- a letter from kwagala.
- stopping for a few minutes to take in a starry night.
- strawberry lemonade.
- climbing into freshly cleaned sheets.
- hello, my name is  by matthew west.
- falls creek preparations.
- making lists.
- starting a weekly post on small town fashionista.
- seeing God's no as a blessing.
- hosea 14:4. My love will know no bounds.
- eighty degrees. (oklahoma finally got the spring memo).


No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.