Pages

21.11.11

an attitude of gratitude.

today i am thankful for:

  • my daddy. he aired up my tires yesterday instead of taking a long nap. he's the best!
  • books. i've stopped watching some tv shows and replaced them with books. 
  • running water. this is a luxury that we take for granted.
  • grace. Lord knows i need it.
  • my job. or i should say: just to have a job.
  • google. oh, the things i google.
  • joy. not the kind made from things. the kind that only comes from the Lord. pure joy.

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading other people's thankful lists. They usually have everything I forgot to write on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your lovely blog so nice to find new friends to follow and keep in touch here, if you find a spare moments come visit me and follow back if you like, Love your thankful list life really is blessed. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.