Pages

11.11.11

out with the old; in with the new.

i painted my room today. after weeks of seaching, i finally decided on a color: white. wait, what? yep, white. i haven't had a white bedroom since i was 5. white is classic. fresh. clean. totally different than what i've had in 20 years.

 BEFORE | AFTER

it took me all flippin' day to cover that color. (fyi: buy your paint at a paint store. walmart paint is terrible) i have so many diy projects for new decor. in the past, i've bought tons of color coordinated items and decorated all at once. this time around, my taste has changed. i'm going to mix and match colors. my new duvet will be in next week and i am pumped. it's absolutely gorgeous. i also ordered flannel penguin sheets. they are adorable. i'll post a picture next week of the finished product. this change is a good one. out with the old; in with the new.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love white walls. Great choice! I remember wanting the brightest wall color growing up because white was "boring" but I now I definitely love it. It's classic and clean like you said.

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.