Pages

30.4.12

over the weekend.

this weekend was one of the best weekends i've had in a long time.


mama and i went shopping friday morning.
i scored this awesome elephant necklace and purse.

necklace: jcpenney | purse: belk


we stopped by lowe's to get some flowers. i went crazy with my phone.
i'm pretty sure the cashier thought i was cuh-razy.



after revival friday evening, we came home to find a ridiculous amount of people parked on our property.
the carnival came to town and it just happened to be right next door. great.
after realizing there was nothing we could do, we decided to walk over and get a funnel cake. 



i baked all day saturday and went to the last night of revival.
i was sad it ended, but thankful for the way God worked in my life through the week.


sunday. oh, sunday. my favorite day of the week.
7 people were baptized sunday morning. praise the Lord!
and then i went home and took a two-hour nap and couldn't fall asleep last night.

'twas a wonderful weekend, indeed.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a GREAT weekend. Every summer the is a carnival that is right down the road from my house. I've always been a fan. But it does get loud. I'm glad you decided to enjoy it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.