Pages

18.2.13

bloom.


yesterday was a great day that i won't soon forget. i spent the afternoon in the pasture after discovering the daffodils and red flower bush were blooming. i was dancing around, praising God for His beauty. all the while, reveling in His merciful grace.

 if you know the name of this, please let me know! i call it a red bud bush, but i don't think that's what it is.




"i am overwhelmed with joy in the Lord my God! 
for He has dressed me with the clothing of salvation and draped me in a robe of righteousness. 
i am like a bridegroom in his wedding suit or a bride with her jewels.  
the Sovereign Lord will show His justice to the nations of the world. everyone will praise Him!  
His righteousness will be like a garden in early spring, with plants springing up everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.