Pages

12.2.13

caught up in grace like an avalanche.


i bought a new toy yesterday. isn't it purdy?
ps: walmart has this on sale ($10 off!) right now.

when i look at this camera, i can't help but reminisce about my grandma gracie. she always had a camera in her hand, evident by the tubs of polaroids and pictures we have stored away. thinking back brings a smile to my face. 

i also wonder if she would be proud of who i am. she has had so much influence in my life since her death. i attribute that to her life; the way she lived, what she stood for, and the way she loved others. those are qualities i want to possess. she loved Jesus so much and let everyone know. it was evident in her everyday life. 

when people see me and my life, do they see Jesus? i'd like to say yes, but there are days when the answer is a big n-o. those days are when His grace is most apparent in my life. 

i've been learning a lot about legalism lately. following rules won't earn God's grace or love. Christ settled everything on the cross. nothing i do will ever change how He feels about me. He loves me as much today as He did when He created the stars. all He asks of me is to love Him with all my heart, soul, & mind and to love others. His grace covers me when i fail.

"and i find myself here on my knees again, caught up in grace like an avalanche.
nothing compares to this love burning in my heart." hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.