Pages

13.2.13

coffee date.



 there are a few new followers to this little blog, so grab your favorite drink and let's have a coffee date

[1] what are you drinking today?
[2] any big plans for valentine's day?
[3] name one thing you are looking forward to in the coming weeks.
[4] what is one of your goals for 2013?
[5] what book are you currently reading?

[1] i am drinking coffee with a shot of french vanilla creamer and a splash of sugar.

[2] yes! i will be having a girls' night with two lovely ladies. baking + girl time + chocolate = so excited!

[3] spring. i can't even describe my excitement for spring flowers. my camera will be working overtime.

[4] memorizing scripture.

[5] the duck commander family. great show, great people, great book.


if we were having our coffee date in a coffee shop, i'd tell you how busy work has been lately. tax season always gets crazy around this time. i am taking on more work so my mama and grandma can focus on taxes.
i'd tell you how excited i am that we are meeting in an actual coffee shop, as i have never done that before. always the drive-thru.
i'd tell you about what God is doing in my life - teaching me to serve without abandon, let go of the notions i've had and just love others, and take it one day at a time.
i'd tell you how this season of my life has been about learning and diving deeper into the bible.
and i'd tell you how, even in the moments where i want to throw my hands up and walk away, i am learning to trust and believe what God says about me and my life instead of trusting my circumstances or feelings.
and i'd want to hear how you are doing, give you a big hug, and probably instagram my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.