Pages

16.4.13

in every detail.




i love the last line in that scripture. "He delights in every detail of their life." God isn't some deity that sits up in heaven, half-listening to my prayers. He doesn't look at His watch to signal He has somewhere to be or some other prayers to answer. He delights in the details of my life. in my cares, hurts, fears, joys, troubles, and happiness. He delights in me.

i made this little iphone wallpaper to remind me that God is in control of my life. the path He has me on is the one that is most glorifying to His name. though it might not be what i had pictured in my mind, His plan is far better than anything i could imagine. He delights in every detail. every  detail. i can't even begin to wrap my human mind around that.

if you'd like to have this wallpaper on your iphone, you can download it HERE. e-mail it to yourself and set as your lockscreen.

i started blogging HERE now! make sure to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.