Pages

4.4.13

tidbits of life.



>> a design print i made last night. so excited and thankful for this new inspiration.

>> spring trees + a polaroid + jewel nails.

>> i planted tulips last fall in not very high hopes that they would bloom. turns out i have a green thumb after all!

>> i bought my first transformers comic book recently. 

>> the pear tree is starting to bloom, and i can't help but think of my grandma gracie. she planted that years ago and i am so thankful for this sweet reminder of her.

>> my mama bought me this beautiful ring for easter, and i love it so much.


ps: yesterday i noticed that i've had the wrong blog lovin' account linked up. when i changed the web address, it made a new blog lovin' page, so here is the right blog lovin' page to follow. i also have a facebook page, and of course, GFC on the sidebar. (2 away from 100!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.