Pages

28.11.11

life lately. {according to instagram}

 beautiful nature.

 dandelion.

 pretty trees.

 another stellar oklahoma sunset.

 reading in the waiting room with a stellar view.

 hot chocolate.

 see the moon?

mcalister's sweet tea. epic.


hey, everyone! the past week has been cuh-razy. my grandma is doing well. thank you all for the prayers. this has been an emotional week. the good, the bad, and the ugly. but i am so thankful for a God who loves me no matter what. i am thankful for grace, for a new perspective, for love. i poured my heart out to the Lord last night via my journal. sometimes i can't say it right, so i write. the Lord knows what's on my heart. He is faithful. His Word is my lifeline. He knows just what i need at just the right time. after a tough week, He poured His words into my soul like a refreshing spring. 


21 Then I realized that my heart was bitter,
      and I was all torn up inside.
 22 I was so foolish and ignorant—
      I must have seemed like a senseless animal to you.
 23 Yet I still belong to you;
      you hold my right hand.
 24 You guide me with your counsel,
      leading me to a glorious destiny.
 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
      I desire you more than anything on earth.
 26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
      but God remains the strength of my heart;
      he is mine forever.
 27 Those who desert him will perish,
      for you destroy those who abandon you.
 28 But as for me, how good it is to be near God!
      I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter,
      and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do.

-psalm 73:21-28. (NLT)


instagram: joyfulamber  

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.