Pages

23.7.13

currently.




creating:
- the vision for my new blog! i am writing, photographing, and creating new content, so that's why i've been mia lately. it should be ready within the next two weeks. hopefully. until then, you can look at the pretty picture up there to remember what i look like. kidding.

▲ listening: 
- "overcomer" - mandisa.
- "don't ya" - brett eldredge.
- "joyful noise" soundtrack. no shame on this one.

▲ reading:
- book four of HP.
- relevant magazine.
- she reads truth: women in the bible part 2 plan.

▲ watching:
- the office, season five.
- big brother.

▲ looking forward to: 
- wednesday night youth group!
- getting the iphone five next month.
- cooler temps this weekend.

▲ praying for:
- IGNITE. we started a youth group at church last wednesday night. you're probably wondering why we just started it. well, up until now, there hasn't really been any youth at my church to have a group. i've been asking God to make something happen for close to a year. and then when it did, i was all like, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute, Lord. i can't do this. i don't know how. truth is, i don't know how to be a leader. i can think of more than five reasons why i shouldn't be part of this. but i will be obedient in the midst of all my questions.
- protection for my heart . the enemy has so many tactics to try to get me to stumble or turn from the Lord. i'm human, but i also serve a risen Savior who has overcome this world. greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. i've believed the lies for so long. i'm learning to silence the lies with the truth of God's Word.

▲ making me happy:
- iced coffee.
- my pretty vscogrid.
- fifty-cent notebooks.
- random hugs from bubba.
- the new blog.
- blooming sunflowers.
- fried okra.
- kind words from strangers.
- OU's home opener and my birthday on the same day!

i started blogging HERE now! make sure to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.