Pages

5.12.11

the best homemade hot chocolate recipe ever.




 hot chocolate in my penguin cup. perfect.



i was in my room earlier and heard the best sound that only comes once a year: daddy was shaking (mixing) a huge bowl of homemade hot chocolate. i raced into the kitchen and my parents laughed because they knew i was about to have a cow. (where did that expression come from? geez.)

and guess what? y'all are getting an early christmas present from yours truly. say whaaat? my parents gave me the recipe to give to all of you! happy, happy, joy, joy.


easy hot chocolate mix

4 cups non-fat dry milk
1 1/2 cup presweetened cocoa powder (nestle quick)  
3/4 cup nondairy creamer

combine all ingredients in bowl. mix well. (that's where the shaking comes in)

mix 1/3 cup of mix with 2/3 cup of boiling water. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.