Pages

20.1.12

happy penguin awareness day!


today is penguin awareness day!
and you best believe i am celebrating.

i wore my awesome penguin shirt to show my undying love for this adorable creature that has captured my heart. 

  
oreo's and milk in my penguin cup.


rockin' the penguin onesie.


my love for this flightless bird is borderline obsessive. (okay, it is obsessive). i have penguin t-shirts, pants, cups, mugs, figurines, stuffed animals, socks, jewelry, posters, books, movies, bracelets, and yes, i have a pair of penguin underwear. (no shame).

if i could, i would have pet penguins. i would build an ice house in the pasture so they could live comfortably. we could play and hang out. i'd watch them waddle around for hours. it would be a grand ol' time.

i will visit a zoo someday that has penguins.
and i will take 82314976 pictures.
and i will beg and plead for the zookeepers to let me pet one. or, ya know, take one home with me. 

now that y'all see how dedicated crazy i am, happy penguin awareness day!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! My husband is borderline obsessed with penguins as well.. Only he insists he is not! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have known about penguin awareness day! I definitely would have celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta say, your penguin shirt is the most amazing thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.