Pages

3.1.12

weekly digs.


  • taylor swift's new video for the song, "ours". in my opinion, this is one of the best songs she has wrote thus far, with lyrics that ring so true that i think she's been reading my journal. "don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine." "seems like there's always someone who disapproves. they'll judge it like they know about me and you. and the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do." see what i mean? genius. i also received her perfume, wonderstuck, as a gift. it smells so good! 

  • tara leigh cobble's new book, orange jumpsuit: letters to the God of freedom. i cannot put this book down. here's an excerpt: 

  •  my new study bible. it's the NLT version, which is one of my favorites. i started a daily bible plan to help me read through the bible in a year. i am so thankful that God provided us with a love letter to help and guide us through this life on earth. 



what are you digging this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.