Pages

13.1.12

weekly digs.


  • crocheting. my grandma gracie was teaching my how to crochet when she got sick and went home to be with Jesus years ago. i have read books, watched videos, and tried to have other people show me how to crochet, all with no results. until now! christina over at little fashion diary posted a chunky winter scarf tutorial last month on her blog. you guys... i was crocheting a scarf after watching it twice. yes, twice. i cannot tell you grateful i am for that video. i feel like my grandma gracie would be proud. she was known for her crocheted animals and knick-knacks.

 

  • craftgawker.com. it's similar to pinterest, but it's still cool. i really like this new site. there is also a foodgawker website. it may be better than the craftgawker. i mean, who doesn't love food? 


 
what are YOU diggin' this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.