Pages

18.1.12

little notes.


dear peanut butter:
me love you long time.

dear alisia mae:
thank you for loving me just the way i am. your friendship keeps me sane. and Jesus loves you, my dear.

dear readers:
thank you for your interest in this little blog. your comments make me happy.

dear tax season:
so far, so good. keep it up.

dear liam neeson:
you intrigue me. i am not afraid to admit that i have a tiny crush on you.

dear dave barnes:
thank you for coming out with a new album in march. 

my dearest Savior:
Your love knows no bounds. in You i find protection and strength. thank You for sunsets like the one below. i love that i can find You everywhere i look.

amber kanady photography



1 comment:

  1. I may not know all the people you're referring to.. but the fact that you can be grateful for them.. is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.