Pages

23.6.12

i'll come and get you.

i don't normally post on the weekends, but i just had to share this story.

picture this: i'm sitting in my room, editing pictures i took last night when i get a text from daddy saying:

you got your camera
found flower
i'll come and get you
dad

with the ninja quickness, i grabbed my camera & shoes and ran to the backyard.
i hopped up onto the tractor and he drove me to the back of the trees that are in the middle of the pasture.

that's when i saw them: gorgeous orange (ok, i know that sounds weird coming from me, the biggest sooner fan evah, but they were so beautiful in the midst of all the junk surrounding them) tiger lilies. 







then daddy told me to look up and i saw these!





as we were driving back to the house, daddy said,
"i know how much you like taking pictures of flowers, so i wanted to make sure you got a picture of those before they were gone."

cue the tears. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.