Pages

29.6.12

sunday school & a penguintervention.


  • i am now officially a sunday school teacher. say whaaaat? remember when i told you about meagan leaving to go on a mission trip? what i didn't mention is that she teaches the 4th, 5th, and 6th grade sunday school class at our church. and guess who is filling in for her while she's away serving the Lord with gladness? me.

    i am so excited, y'all! though i've never actually taught a class of any sorts before, i feel the Lord will bless me through this new endeavor. i already have my lesson planned, which is kinda crazy because procrastinator is my middle name.
    (it's actually "dawn", in case you were wondering. if not, come at me, bro.)
sunday school preparation.

the class has been running anywhere from 7 - 10 kids, with the majority being boys. i always said that if i had kids, i'd want all boys. if any readers are teachers or have boys, i would appreciate some tips. i have sat in on meagan's class for the last few weeks to get a feel of how she teaches and interacts with the kids. at first, i was so worried about them not liking me, but that all changed when one of the boys helped me clean up at church last sunday.


  • i had to contain myself like never before while in the middle of the scrap booking aisle in walmart. i was casually walking along with mama when i saw an item that stopped me dead in my tracks. PENGUIN DUCT TAPE. complete hysteria followed. i had to contain myself so much that i forgot to grab the items i went to walmart for in the first place!
 mid-freak out in wally world.

i think i need a penguin intervention. a penguintervention. my love for this tuxedo bird reached an all-time high yesterday. 


now i am off to make crafts for my VBS class that starts in two weeks.
y-e-s to v-b-s!



No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.