Pages

23.7.12

over the weekend.

 beauty is everywhere // vanilla caramel latte & Jesus time // perspective          

5 tidbits of wisdom from the weekend:
- you know you have a problem when you dream that penguins came to visit you at church.
- you can never have too many cardigans.
- little boys think burps are cool, especially when they come from a girl.
- no one can make you feel a certain way unless you allow them to.
- children teach you more than you teach them.

4 things i'm thankful for:
- air conditioning
- friday shopping trips with mama
- the "unsubscribe" option on facebook
- the prayers of children

3 blog posts i'm currently lovin':
- this post by marie, who was in the theater shooting in colorado.
- this post by aarean of the color issue.
- this post by my sweet friend, lauren.

2 things i'm looking forward to this week:
- reading more of the books i've started.
- diving deeper into the soul detox plan.

1 thing i read:
God made my life complete when i placed all the pieces before him.
   when i got my act together, He gave me a fresh start.
   now i'm alert to God's ways; i don't take God for granted.
every day i review the ways He works; i try not to miss a trick.
i feel put back together, and i'm watching my step.
   God rewrote the text of my life when i opened the book of my heart to His eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.