Pages

1.8.12

there is still beauty to be seen and discovered.

hello, august.
ya kinda snuck up on me there.
but you are welcomed. 

august = birthdays for my brother & i.
august = end of summer, which means fall is on its way. [i love fall]

the weather has been hot, ranging from 108 - 110 degrees.
we are in a drought, and wildfires seem to pop up every day.
if you are reading this, could you take a moment and pray for rain.
i know God will provide. He is faithful.

i'm grateful for:
- air conditioning
- clean drinking water
- a roof over my head
- a warm bed to sleep in
- food in the fridge

i had a dream the other night that God changed the weather to spring so i could take pictures because it's been so hot that everything is dried up. it made me smile because when i think of the flowers that randomly grow in the pasture, i know He was thinking of me when He made them. He thought of me when He made bradford pear trees and yellow daffodils. He knew these tiny bits of nature would make my soul happy. He thought of me.

it has been so dry and hot that the grass crunches like an autumn leaf under my feet.
but even so, there is still beauty to be seen and discovered.












No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.