Pages

31.5.13

a month in review // may.




learnings:
- running is not my forte.
- i become super stealthy when i see one of those people selling straighteners in the mall. they see my long hair, and i feel their talons ready to sink into me and ask, "you want me to straighten your hair?" i quickly dodge into the nearest store before they swoop in. when i see they've caught someone else in their evil trap, i book it out of the store, fake calling my mama. i feel bad, but they don't take no for an answer, and some of them have been very rude to me. i know it's their job, but my $20 walmart straightener works just fine.
- one of my sunday school boys volunteered to pray last week. he asked God to be with us in the tragedies of life & then he prayed that we would not only look to Him in the bad times, but in the good times, too. // i've been teaching sunday school for almost a year, but i feel as though those kids have been teaching me as well.
- i often pray for God to deliver me from my current situation. i'm learning to ask that He be my strength IN that circumstance. a change in the weather may not benefit me as much as trusting Him in the midst of that storm. 


happenings:
- God answered my prayers before i even had a chance to ask. He is so good to me.
- hurting and healing for my home state.
- began reading the harry potter series.
- started a new series on small town fashionista instagram.
- my family and i had to load up our kitty and drive away (for the second time in the last nine months) from the place i've called home for over twenty-five years. the first time was due to a raging wildfire that got way too close. this time was because of a tornado. at the last minute, the storm turned north. all glory to God.


findings:




- the new a beautiful mess app.

- the cutest owl necklace.

- "let's talk" nail color.

- new instax 210.


No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.