Pages

17.5.13

currently.


created with the a beautiful mess app.


creating:
- the ladies from a beautiful mess released their iphone app, and i've been so inspired. as you can see above.
- redecorating my workspace (work & home) in the coming weeks.

▲ watching:
- season one of revenge. i'm hooked, y'all.
- i watched the princess bride for the first time this week with lauren. i thought it was so funny! i've caught myself a few times saying, "my name is inigo montoya. you killed my father. prepare to die." during the movie, i kept thinking how the guy playing wesley looked exactly like the guy who played bill's arrogant nemesis in twister. turns out, it was him. and now i want to watch twister.

▲ listening: 
- dara maclean's first album. girlfriend can saaaaaang.
- "every good thing" - the afters.
- "a million suns" - hillsong united.
- "meet virginia" - train.
- "wagon wheel" - darius rucker. totally makes me want to two-step.

▲ reading:
- still on the first harry potter book.
- re-reading chapter eight of christian zombie killers handbook.

▲ looking forward to: 
- falls creek. i leave in three weeks! (more on this later)
- VBS! the excitement i get for bible school is a force to be reckoned with.
- the weekend. ice cream and spring cleaning are on the to-do list.

▲ praying:
- for God to prepare my heart for falls creek and remind me Who and what that week is about.
- for His will to be made evident in some circumstances in my life.
- "bind my wandering heart to Thee."

▲ making me happy:
- my new instax 210.
- a beautiful mess app. (in case you didn't get it the other times i mentioned it).
- this little facebook break i decided to take.
- studying through the book of ruth.
- summer-like temps.
- stateframe app.


No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.