Pages

7.1.13

exodus 14:14.




in yesterday's she reads truth: fresh start plan, it simply asked us to meditate on exodus 14:14:

the Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.

The Lord will fight for me. the word "for" sticks out. 
- not with me. He is God; not i. He is fully capable of handling anything. i just need to let go and let Him.
- or against me. He is never against me, but when things don't go my way, i tend to question His reason.
- but FOR me. He loves me more than i'll ever comprehend. everything He does in regards to me and my life is FOR my benefit, FOR the best, and most importantly, FOR His glory.

you have only to be silent. me, silent? but i want to know why, how, when, where? 
- the NLT states: just stay calm. causing a ruckus won't help a thing.
- NIV says: you only need to be still. be still. be free from the chaos. trust and let God take control.
- the message reads: you keep your mouths shut! sometimes we just need to hush. i know i do, friends.

so much truth to soak up in one sentence. He will fight for me; i just have to be still. 


Lord, this is my prayer, that You will calm my soul, my thoughts, my fears. may i walk in Your truths, growing in faith and wisdom. You are so good to me. You will always fight for me. help me to be still and let You be God instead of trying to be in control and have it my way. have it Your way, Lord. 



 i started blogging HERE now! make sure to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.