Pages

30.1.13

ten good things right now.


>> after being sick for over a week, i was at the end of my rope yesterday. i had one last option to try before breaking down and going to the doctor. i pleaded with God to heal me. this morning, i woke up feeling the best i've felt! praise You, Jehovah Rapha.

>> it rained yesterday and it was glorious.

>> what God is teaching me about His grace, the Holy Spirit, and the law.

>> french vanilla coffee. coffee is always  a good thing.

>> i joined an online book club, which is something i've always wanted to do.

>> spring flowers in january. my heart could burst. 

>> God's new mercies each morning.

>> sermon podcasts. 

>> being inspired.

>> putting away the phone, turning off the computer, and just enjoying the company of my family. no distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.