Pages

28.1.13

winter nature.


 




 

these pictures have been on my camera card for far too long. i've had the flu for over a week now. to say i'm over it would be an understatement. nyquil and i have become close friends. i think i went through a box of kleenex in record time. i started getting discouraged last night, but i know that the Great Physician will heal me. nothing is impossible for my God.

the weather in oklahoma is supposed to be gorgeous today. 74* in january? honey, i'll take it . i told myself that no matter how i feel, i will venture into the pasture after work later. i think fresh air and nature will do me some good.    



the vine app is all the rage right now. follow me if ya want.


ps: the facebook page got a pretty update. check it out!
thank you to breanna rose for the tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.