Pages

1.1.13

nye 2012.







 



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

i hope y'all had a great new year's eve. mine was glorious: family time, yummy snacks, game night, football, and the traditional sparkling red grape juice! we watched the ball drop (on tv) in downtown okc and at precisely 12:15, i was in bed. party animal, i tell ya.

as the year came to an end, i reflected on all God has done for me. i am so blessed and intend to live that way.

for the new year, i have so many goals i want to achieve. i have set out to do 365 project, which is taking a picture each day of the year. i found an awesome website called project life 365 to help inspire and keep me on track.

i am excited for God's plan for my life in 2013. the wisdom He will give me, the lessons i will learn, the people i will meet, the memories i will make. the possibilities are endless, but i am thankful that the God of the universe already has each and every detail planned for me and for His glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.