Pages

18.1.13

You.


Lord, empty of myself so i can be filled with You.
> rid me of my shame and guilt of past mistakes // you have removed my sins as far as the east is from the west.
> rid me of the doubts and questions of 'what if // Your plans are for my good and Your glory.
> rid me of the anger and bitterness i've carried for far too long // renew my thoughts and attitude.

take my life and mold me into a shining light for You in this dark world.
may my life, thoughts, words, and actions reflect Your redeeming love and abundant grace.

Your grace... oh, the grace that overwhelms me, covers me, humbles me. grace that is greater than all my sin.
though i stumble, You hold me.

You call me Your beloved and nothing can separate me from Your love. You alone satisfy my soul.


"as the deer panteth for the water, so my soul longeth after Thee.
You alone are my heart's desire and i long to worship Thee."

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.