Pages

22.3.13

blogging thoughts.


when i started this blog, i had so many ideas and hopes. i wanted to share my art with people who appreciate my love of nature. i wanted to expand my thoughts and learn from others. and if i'm being honest, there was a part of me that thought it would be cool if i became 'blog famous'. hello, pride.

that was a year and a half ago.

now i am uninspired. i sit down to write and delete the unpublished post thirty minutes later. when someone visits my blog, i want my words and art to inspire them and challenge them to see the beauty in their own life. but lately, all that comes out is blah. i just wrote that 'five things' post and already want to delete it because i feel it's stupid. why? i don't have an answer to that.

all i ever see anymore are giveaways & what-not-to-do posts from other bloggers and quite frankly, i'm over it. to each their own. i just want to write a blog that matters. i want to glorify my heavenly Father in my words and art and life lessons. i want to document the daily happenings of my life and have the memories when i need a reminder of all God has done for me.

this lack of inspiration could possible stem from the fact that i can see the end of tax season nearing and i just want it to be over. it could also be that jennifer's death anniversary is tomorrow and it's all i've been thinking about lately. but then again, it could be that maybe i just need to find some new inspiration. whatever the case may be, i know that God is in control. i learned a long time ago that doing life my way leads to destruction, but the Lord's plan leads to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.