Pages

14.3.13

tidbits of life.




>> spring is showing it's presence everywhere i turn. my heart can hardly contain itself.

>> i've been rockin' the katniss braid for two weeks now.

>> daffodils randomly growing in the pasture.

>> this cat. she is such a hoot! it's so hard to believe that she is 14 years old. i say that like she's human, which she thinks she is.

>> i made iced coffee with coffee ice cubes. this will be a staple in my summer drinks.

>> my new wedge sneakers from target. when i first saw these, i was like ew. but then sydney wore them and i went from hater to
one of my favorite scenes in mean girls.

ps: with google reader shutting down, i have blog lovin', facebook, & hellocotton for those who want to start finding an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.