Pages

22.3.13

cinco.



five things about me:

>> i have a tattoo. i got it during my rebellious phase when i was 20, young, and stupid. it's a four-leaf clover. i don't really notice it now, but when i do catch a glimpse of it, i'm reminded of how God's grace and love can transform a life. in that season of my life, i was running from Him, trying to find happiness in fleeting pleasures. but He never gave up on me and neither did my family. while most people might regret that tattoo, it serves as a reminder of how far God has brought me and gives me hope of where He will take me.

>> i am a huge sports nut. i am an avid sooner fan. sports has bonded my daddy and i from day one. we're often told that we are shy and quiet. i can almost hear my mama's eyes roll when someone says that, for she is the one who must listen to our passionate yelling at the tv on gamedays.

>> when i am shopping, whether it be for groceries or clothes or whatever, i never pick the first item. say i was buying shampoo: i'd move the first bottle and reach behind to the ones in the back. same goes for everything i buy.

>> i don't drink pop/soda. i quit a few years ago, and haven't regretted it.

>> i played the clarinet for six years, but then i quit band to join my high school's dance team.

i started blogging HERE now! make sure to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.