Pages

2.3.13

life lately.






i was going to type, "life has been so busy lately", but that's not necessarily accurate. truth is, i work all day and by the time i get home, all i want to do is sleep. these days, i'm usually falling asleep by 9:30. only 44 more days of tax season and then i'm freeeee!

on another note, i have mixed up my routine a bit. instead of having my quiet time with Jesus after i get home from work, i wake up at 6:30 and spend my morning with Him. coming from a girl who used to sleep until noon on the weekends, i was a little skeptical that i could do this. what i'm about to say next would give my early twenty-something self a panic attack: i love mornings. in the past year, i have slowly transitioned into a morning person, and now that i do my bible study in the am, it's even better! starting my day with Jesus has changed how i go about the rest of my day.

i have this yearning to go thrifting. i see so many ladies posting their great finds, and i want to find little treasures, too! i'm hoping that i can plan a little thrifting adventure soon.

spring is coming! you know how you get that excited, giddy feeling when you are going somewhere fun, like going on vacation or to disney world? that's the feeling i get when spring is arriving. the warmer temps, pastel colors, and my favorite: flowers. the beauty of nature comes alive after a cold winter. the birds sing a little louder, winter coats are replaced with florals & pastels, and we celebrate our risen Savior! spring is definitely my favorite season.

i tried to fly a kite yesterday. if you are having a bad day, have me attempt to fly a kite. it's highly amusing.

i should probably get to work now. i have a long to-do list that needs some checkin'. hillsong united just released their new album, and it's so good. here are my favorite lyrics:

"You shine like a million suns ablaze.
wrapped in eternal light and praise.
Jesus the First, the Last, the Bright, the Morning Star."
a million suns, zion // hillsong united


No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.