Pages

27.3.13

'tis so sweet.







i bought a camera remote a couple weeks ago, and i finally found time to use it yesterday. obviously i was having fun, hence the last picture. i set up my tripod and turned on some tunes. i wasn't sure what to expect, but it had to be better than setting the timer and running in front of the camera, only to find the pictures blurry and out of focus. well, no more! that little clicker is pretty awesome.

behind those green eyes and underneath all that hair is a girl with a heart that longs for wisdom. i want to be a woman after God's own heart. keep my anchored in Your truth, Lord. may i love others like Christ did instead of looking down on them from my self-righteous high-horse. i want to be a servant to those around me, putting aside my wants and helping those in need. on the days when the darkness seems to lurk around every corner, You are the Light that guides me. when the sun is shining bright and nature sings of Your marvelous wonders, i sing right along with it. in the times where i fall, Lord, Your hand catches me and grace washes over me like crashing wave.

’tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
and to take Him at His Word;
just to rest upon His promise,
just to know, “thus says the Lord!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.