Pages

5.11.12

photographic memories.



i was going through a box of old photographs recently. my grandma gracie always had a camera in her hand and took pictures of everything. sound familiar? we have three large tubs full of pictures she took years and years ago. when i have spare time, i go through them,reminisce, and laugh at the hairstyles and clothes.

daddy's girl.

my grandpa dale, who was in the navy.

my grandparents. i love this picture so, so much.

my mama and the lumberjack...uh, i mean my daddy.

baby brother and i

growing up, i watched tv with my feet on the tv. weird child.
 
pulling daddy's ear.

wearing daddy's shirt, still as bald as ever. sooner born, sooner bred.

 a fashionista from the beginning.


someone once told me that i take too many pictures. i took it as a compliment. my hope is that one day, my children will spread out the pictures i've taken and feel the same joy i get when i hold those pictures in my hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.