Pages

18.12.12

life goal: check.




the only way i know how to start this post is to glorify the Lord.
with His help, i finished reading the bible cover to cover last night.

for as long as i can remember, i have wanted to read all of the bible. at the beginning of this year, i set out a few goals for myself. reading the bible was the biggest one, but i didn't know just how much it would change my life. i'll admit: i began with the mindset of "i want to say that i've read the bible all the way through." what i didn't know is the heart change that would take place. there were stories i had never heard; words that penetrated deep in my soul. i needed more of His words, craving it more and more each day. God knew what He was doing when He set this goal in my heart.

if you are wanting to read the bible, i suggest a reading plan. i used youversion's bible in a year plan. it has you reading three different books of the bible at the same time instead of starting from the beginning and making your way to the end. this method kept me intrigued and helped my stay on course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.