Pages

12.12.12

little notes.


my dearest Jesus:
You are the source of my hope and strength. i am amazed by Your grace. You are my joy and my song. thank You for being the true meaning of Christmas. 

dear peppermint mocha creamer:
i don't believe in love at first sight, but you have made me a believer in love at first taste.

dear kwagala peace:
sweet peace, you are my favorite little girl. your letters always bring joy to my heart.

dear root canal:
my God is bigger than a silly tooth. you don't intimidate be. i ain't scuuuurd.

dear cold weather:
finally. i was beginning to wonder if we would meet this winter. your presence brings hot cocoa and chunky sweaters.

dear amazon:
i banned myself from buying books until after the new year. but then you send me e-mails with "great deals, limited time only". how am i supposed to pass up a good book deal whilst on a book ban? you make it so hard.
(and yes, i caved.)

dear readers:
thank you for your continued interest in my little corner of the internet. your comments brighten my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.