Pages

4.12.12

so curl me maybe.


i get asked numerous times a week about how i curl my hair. when i tell people the method i use, i get the strangest looks. but that's to be expected when you tell someone you tie socks in your hair.

after i posted this picture on facebook and instagram, i got even more questions, so i decided to make a video.
(sorry the video quality isn't the best.) 





and the final result:



TIPS:
- make sure hair is dry before you tie it.
- the first time i tried this, i lightly added hairspray before i rolled my hair. DO NOT. it was not awesome.
- after unrolling your hair, finger-comb the curls.
- if you have straight-as-a-board hair like mine, douse with lots of hairspray.
- strips of material will work just the same. i use socks because my hair is so long.
- the more hair you tie, the bigger the curls/waves will be. when i want beachy waves, i use two socks.
- be prepared for the reactions of those who see you with socks in your hair. my family laughed so hard the first time, but now they're used to it.

i started blogging HERE now! make sure to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

when you write a comment, it makes me smile.